Room Attendant - Banff
Our housekeeping teams keep the guest rooms and communal areas of our hotels looking clean and inviting. Room attendants operate behind the scenes, working hard to ensure guests experience that ‘wow’ factor when opening the door to their room or suite.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean assigned guest rooms according to Banff Lodging Company standards, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming carpets and the removal of garbage and recyclables.
- Ensure all corridors, housekeeping closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to company standard.
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Replenish all amenity supplies. Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items promptly, and share knowledge of the hotel property and area attractions with guests;
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 35 pounds.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada