Technician, Sample management
Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, manufacturing and analytical services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS, Seattle, WA, and Philadelphia, PA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to
achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, teamwork oriented person to fill a Technician, Sample Management position in our Technical Support department. Want to contribute to pharmaceutical research activities? You have a great ability to concentrate? You have a rapid execution, while bringing attention to detail? This position is for you! Do not hesitate and send us your resume immediately.
• Responsible for sample control activities including the receipt, inventory, dispensation, storage and destruction of study materials;
• Responsible for the receipt and dispensation of biological matrices;
• Verify the material inventory of the laboratory;
• Cleaning the laboratory glassware;
• Other related tasks.
• Minimum of a High school degree (completed);
• Experience in a scientific environment (asset);
• Good organizational skills;
• Attentive to details;
• Written and oral comprehension of French and English;
• 1 position on the day shift and 1 position on the evening shift (1:30pm to 9:30pm).
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!
- Job Family Valide Positions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laval, QC, Canada