IT Technician (Level 1)
Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, manufacturing and analytical services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS, Seattle, WA, and Philadelphia, PA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to
achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
We are currently looking for an IT Technician to join our team in Laval. You want to contribute to research activities? You are dynamic and have good interpersonal skills? You have strong technical abilities in computer science? This position is for you! Do not hesitate; send us your resume immediately.
• Ensure that all reported calls / issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner and are properly documented in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
• Administer network user accounts.
• Configure, update and install hardware, software and other equipment.
• Manage computer equipment (computers and printers).
• Computer inventory management.
• Participate in various IT projects.
• AEC or DEC in Computer Science or any equivalent diploma;
• Minimum 1 to 4 years’ experience in technical user support;
• Good technical knowledge of operating systems and software (MS-Office, Windows 7-8.1-10 and Cisco telephony);
• Good analytical problem solving skills;
• Bilingualism is essential (French/English) written and spoken;
• Good communication skills and excellent customer service.
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!
- Job Family Valide Positions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laval, QC, Canada