Clinical Research Licensed Practical Nurse
Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, manufacturing and analytical services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS, Seattle, WA, and Philadelphia, PA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse and you want to make a difference by helping to improve people's quality of life, our opportunity will surely interest you! At Altasciences, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career. If you stand out for your dynamism, your interpersonal skills, your customer service and your speed of execution while paying attention to detail, don't hesitate to send us your application!
- Taking vital signs, perform electrocardiograms and interpret the results, take timed blood draws and install Mandrin catheters, do centrifugation, administer investigational products (IP), and monitor/observe the volunteers;
- Properly complete required documentation;
- Ensure that the inventory of equipment required for medical examinations or other clinical tasks is adequate;
- DEP in Health, assistance and nursing (Nursing Assistant);
- Member in order of the OIIAQ (Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec);
- Bilingualism is required (French and English);
- Certification for blood samples;
- 6 months to 1 year experience in blood draws, in a biomedical laboratory, hospital or clinical research facility is considered an asset.
• Variable Schedule, Day, Evening and Night shifts available.
Available to work 1 out of 2 weekends
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!
- 1200 Beaumont Ave, Montreal, QC H3N 1W5, Canada
- Montreal, QC, Canada