Manager, Call Center
Just the Tip of the Iceberg
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and twenty one US states.
Call Center Manager:
Reporting to the Director, Operations Support, this position is responsible to hire, train and motivate their team to provide excellent service to the customers of Arctic Glacier. They set objectives, analyze call center metrics, and ensure the company and employees meet set goals and provide reliable, efficient support to our customer.
- Develop and implement company objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Responsible to hire, train and manage a team.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity or resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call center statistics including sales rates, costs, customer services metrics, etc.
- Develop and administer call center policies governing scheduling, call handling and providing customer service.
- Establish and maintain productivity of staff, and quality standards in service.
- Track team performance and address concerns/issues that may arise.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6+ years of experience in Management, in a call center environment is preferred
- Experience working in a call center utilizing a CRM program is essential. MS Dynamics experience is preferred with Salesforce experience also recognized as an asset.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, specifically well-developed problem solving skills to drive issue resolution through supply chain.
- Ability to foster a team environment.
- Ability to wok closely with various levels of the company and be able to influence and promote positive change.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Arctic Glacier welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Statesman Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 1X7, Canada