National Account Executive - Northeast
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say they and does what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and personal gratification of feeling valued.
National Accounts Executive (Grocery Chains)
Are you a closer? Do you have experience successfully selling into retail grocery, c-store, club, and big box? Do you want to work with, and learn from, other top talent, make an impact and earn top-tier compensation commensurate with your performance? If so, this position is for you.
Our growing company is hiring a National Account Executive who has a hunger to chase and close new business. You will work to with our sales team to achieve sales goals using proven best practices. To excel at this role, you should be a “hunter” with the ability to work with a team to exceed customer expectations.
Arctic Glacier is North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier® Premium Ice. We serve over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations.
Our Company Vision
Bringing more to the party!
The international leader of premium quality packaged ice, equipment, and related services. Excelling in terms of product quality, customer service, marketing support, and innovation, the company is composed of a highly skilled, engaged, and purposeful team focused on achieving the maximum value for all our stakeholders.
National Accounts Executive - Northeast:
Reporting to the Vice President, National Accounts, The National Account Executive works to execute the strategic sales goals of the Vice President, National Accounts. Using proven best practices and experience, the National Accounts Executive will work with the internal sales team to close new opportunities and maximize revenue and margin.
· Proactively source sales leads and opportunities to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized. Direct responsibility for growth with regards to new customers.
· Work collaboratively with Vice President, National Accounts, Region Presidents, and Arctic Glacier Senior Management, as well as appropriate support resources to deliver sales objectives and exceed new customer expectations.
· Work collaboratively with the National Account Managers to sell into new businesses.
· Respond to national Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) as received.
· Participate in the development of proposals and presentations to new national business opportunities.
· Assist in development of pricing for new business opportunities.
· Attend and participate in National and Regional Tradeshows, Trade organizations, and customer/new customer events to promote the Arctic Glacier brand.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
· Minimum 5+ years’ demonstrated sales experience with a focus on Consumer Product Goods (CPG), Direct Sales Delivery (DSD), or a services environment.
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in presenting.
· Minimum 5+ years of pricing development experience.
· Ability to identify prospects, generate leads, and close deals.
· Driven attitude to achieve results.
· Expert knowledge of the sales process and customer relationship/rapport management.
· Highly organized individual capable of completing tasks with competing deadlines.
· Fluent in MS Office Suite.
· The ability to travel 50% to 70% of the time consistently.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Salary
- Boston, MA, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Orange County, CA, USA
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Raritan, NJ 08869, USA