Regional Admin Support
Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Regional Administrative Support: $12/Hour
Reporting to the Divisional Administrative Services Manager, this position is responsible for providing general administrative support to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Required to follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Financial Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Processing of accounts receivables and some accounts payables
- Reports in a timely and accurate manner on all cash-related activities and is responsible for the integration of daily sales.
- Enters all payables ensuring they are submitted on a weekly basis.
- Tracks general administration, distribution, and merchandiser expenses.
- Liaises with the Head Office on multiple projects ensuring deadlines are reached in a timely manner including but not limited to benefits, payroll, and employee data.
- Collates and forwards Month-End Packages to Head Office.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- 1 year of experience working in an administrative role considered an asset.
- Experience in accounts receivables
- Must have obtained a high school diploma.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to react and respond to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $12.00
- Travel Required No
- Port Huron, MI, USA