Kelowna - Class 3 Driver
Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
A steady schedule, solid benefits AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and discover there's more beneath the surface!
Class 3 Truck Driver:
Hourly @ $24.00
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of ice as well as the sale of ice and related products. In addition, the Driver is responsible for balancing inventories and providing exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for the delivery and sales of ice and related products in a timely manner.
- Reconciles inventories of product quantities sold.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all Arctic Glacier’s customers.
- Operates all delivery vehicles in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Ensures cleanliness of delivery vehicle (interior and exterior).
- Ensures accurate count of cash collected from deliveries.
- Accountable for executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement in merchandisers, managing inventory movement, and tidying up merchandisers as required.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a distribution environment is considered an asset.
- Must hold and maintain a valid Class 3 Driver’s License.
- Physically capable to carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math and cash handling skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Superior customer service skill.
- Must be available to work weekends, and holidays.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kelowna, BC, Canada