Sales Manager, Cannabinoids
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Sales Manager, Cannabinoids. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island or Remote within Canada.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving business to meet sales expansion, profitability, and goals for the BioVectra cannabinoids business.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned key customer & direct accounts, and distribution partner organizations.
- Coordinating with project management for involvement of company personnel, including, Manufacturing, Research and Development, Quality and Management resources, to meet the overall business line objectives, and customers’ expectations.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives for the total business line of cannabinoids.
- Managing the Inside Sales/Marketing Coordinator for product line sales and engagement with distribution network.
- Managing customer complaints, ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution from accounts within the company.
- Achieving assigned sales quota for the business line, through proper delegation and dissemination of tasks between the incumbent and the team members.
- Meeting assigned expectations for profitability of the business line, as defined in annual objectives.
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Proposing business case evaluations for new product additions to the business line.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- University degree in science, business, marketing, or similar field.
- Five years strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience in the sales of cannabinoids is considered an asset.
- Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: March 9th 2021
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation.
BioVectra is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply!
We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Job Family Target Bonus 15
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlottetown, PE, Canada