Customer Service Representative
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Customer Service Representative. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
The Customer Service Representative will develop and lead the organization in the provision of Customer Service Excellence to cGMP standards, for pharmaceutical products and services related to the Bioreagent product offering. This position will provide support to the Bioreagent sales team in achieving sales objectives.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing direct product information and sales support to both internal and external distributors for BioVectra.
- Maintaining the Customer Service Information Request (CSIR) system including direct development of the investigation plan technical documentation, follow up actions, support activities, problem investigation, corrective action and system analysis. Coordinating appropriate interaction with the R&D and SCM groups.
- Documenting and communicating all customer notifications, follow up actions or other activities required to keep customers informed about their orders and service requests.
- Maintaining active telephone, and e-mail contact with all customers. Managing a specific territory, or assignment list, of customers for which the representative is directly responsible for the selling process and closing sales.
- Responsible for review and approval of Purchase Orders for Bioreagents from current and new customers
- Acting as liaison between Sales and Supply Chain Management (SCM) and attending regular production and SCM meetings, with the goal of improving forecasting information and outbound communication on scheduling and delivery
- Establishing and maintaining quantitative and qualitative customer service performance measures in consultation with the supply chain and sales and marketing groups, as appropriate.
- Maintaining active contact with the sales and business development groups with respect to any service situations with their customers and communicating changes in plans affecting delivery and other customer expectations.
- Providing customers with information requested such as COA’s, COC’s, MSDS, product origin surveys, audit surveys and SOP’s
- Providing an active and lead role in managing customer’s needs during audits.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer service-oriented position.
- Minimum 1 year experience in either product service or sales.
- B.B.A or B.Sc. considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in computer use; especially database and spreadsheets.
- Ability to organize and work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: April 13, 2021
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation.
BioVectra is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply!
We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Job Family Target Bonus 5
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlottetown, PE, Canada