Casual (On-Call) Housekeeper
We take pride in providing partnerships with our clients, providing facility management and energy solutions. Whether creating modern and imaginative work spaces, enhancing carbon and green performance, or delivering high quality facility services, we will bring our imagination, energy and technologies to deliver a unique client experience that creates tangible value and benefit to our clients and partners.
Our core values of safety, integrity, commitment, helpfulness, results, team work, empowerment, innovation and honesty contribute to our family-orientated Bouygues culture and we are committed to hiring people who are leadership focused, team-centered and pride themselves to take ownership and are accountable.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, the principal duties of a Casual On-Call Housekeeper is to assist in the day to day operations, reactive and routine custodial duties, and minor maintenance in order to ensure that buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
As an On Call , you would not have set work shifts but would be asked to fill work shifts at various times and days based on your availability.
COMPENSATION: $16.21 - $17.21 per hour
- cleaning floors by mopping tile/concrete floors
- vacuuming all carpeted areas, washing and buffing floors with floor polisher
- cleaning washroom areas by washing and disinfecting all floors, toilets, sinks, counters and mirrors and replenishing toilet tissue and soap as required.
- Dust furniture, baseboards and fixtures; wash all finger marks from walls, doors, hardware and glass; and empty all waste and recycling containers and place waste/recycling items in the appropriate outside storage bins.
- Clean patient care areas in between patients according to infection control standards and isolation protocol.
- Clean blood and body fluid hazardous spills disposing of biohazard and chemical waste in the prescribed method.
- Perform discharge duties to infection control standards by disinfecting rooms, disinfecting stretchers/exam tables, changing linen and transporting to assigned area; cleaning and tidying cupboards, basins and tables.
- Maintain housekeeping-related equipment by cleaning, lubricating and replacing items such as filter bags and belts.
- standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment.
- Knowledge and training in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance
- Interact positively in a team-oriented environment
Bouygues E&S is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
You will be joining a great family orientated culture, combined with a competitive compensation package. We offer an excellent benefit program, a matching RRSP program, and many other employee perks.
If we have just described your ideal employer, we would love to meet you.
Come join one of the largest Facility Management companies, and apply today!
- Job Family New
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.21
- Max Hiring Rate $17.21
- Travel Required No
- Surrey, BC, Canada