Casual (On-Call) Housekeeper - YLW Airport
We take pride in providing partnerships with our clients, providing facility management and energy solutions. Whether creating modern and imaginative work spaces, enhancing carbon and green performance, or delivering high quality facility services, we will bring our imagination, energy and technologies to deliver a unique client experience that creates tangible value and benefit to our clients and partners.
Our core values of safety, integrity, commitment, helpfulness, results, team work, empowerment, innovation and honesty contribute to our family-orientated Bouygues culture and we are committed to hiring people who are leadership focused, team-centered and pride themselves to take ownership and are accountable.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, the principal duties of a Casual On-Call Housekeeper is to assist in the day to day operations, reactive and routine custodial duties, and minor maintenance in order to ensure that buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
As an On Call , you would not have set work shifts but would be asked to fill work shifts at various times and days based on your availability.
Rate of pay is dependent on the position being covered.
- Light Duty Cleaner rate: $14.86
- Heavy Duty Cleaner rate: $16.58
- cleaning floors by mopping tile/concrete floors
- vacuuming all carpeted areas
- washing and buffing floors with floor polisher
- cleaning washroom areas by washing and disinfecting all floors, toilets, sinks, counters and mirrors and replenishing toilet tissue and soap as required
- dust furniture, baseboards and fixtures
- wash all finger marks from walls, doors, hardware and glass
- empty all waste and recycling containers and place waste/recycling items in the appropriate outside storage bins
- assist in other related duties as assigned to you by your supervisor
- washing, scrubbing and polishing floors by utilizing auto scrubbers, burnishers and carpet cleaning equipment
- cleaning over 12 foot high windows using a tucker pole
Previous cleaning experience. Experience with standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment. Knowledge and training in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance.
Bouygues E&S is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Family New
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kelowna, BC, Canada