Casual (On-Call) Baggage Runner - YLW Airport
Reporting to the Team Lead and the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for quality control and timely system processing including baggage jams, contingency process management and system monitoring, for designated areas of the baggage system at the Kelowna International Airport (YLW).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for quality control and timely system processing including baggage jams, contingency process management, and system monitoring.
- Ensures that the system is functioning efficiently to handle the expected peak level of demand.
- Performs a daily inspection of the system hardware to include light maintenance, cleaning, and observing/recording/escalation of degraded issues or maintenance requirements.
- Proper completion of daily activity/ shift reports, Incident/occurrence reports and all post required logs and registers in a timely manner.
- Undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as reasonably directed by the Team Lead and Manager, Airport Maintenance.
- Must possess a High School Diploma and valid Drivers’ License.
- Ability to work different shifts all shifts if required.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to meet enhanced government security clearance requirements to obtain and maintain a Transport Canada security clearance.
The Bouygues Difference
At Bouygues, our employees contribute by fully expressing their attributes, skills and personalities, and grasping the opportunity to grow as individuals and to help the company grow. That is why we work hard to identify and uncover our talented employees, developing their potential by empowering them and putting their talents to use.
You will be joining a great family orientated culture, combined with a competitive compensation package. We offer an excellent benefit program, a matching RRSP program, and many other employee perks.
If we have just described your ideal employer, we would love to meet you. Come join one of the largest Facility Management companies, and apply today.
- Job Family New
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.11
- Kelowna, BC, Canada