Service Ontario - Part-Time Customer Service Representative
WHO WE ARE:
CAA Niagara is a proud Niagara Region employer, that strives on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our community. We provide emergency roadside assistance, travel services, insurance coverage, membership and rewards savings, for over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and 139,000 members in Niagara. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned services provided to members.
Do you have passion, optimism and a joy at delivering service excellence to the Niagara Region community? Do you have a strong customer service background and enjoy interacting with customers? If so, come join our team as a Customer Service Representative!
At Service Ontario, we are committed to providing the citizens of Ontario with fast, friendly and easy access to Ontario government information and services. This Service Ontario is owned and operated by CAA Niagara and located on Thorold Stone Road in Niagara Falls. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, customer-focused individual to join our Service Ontario team as a part-time Customer Service Representative.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be supporting our Service Ontario department with the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide quality in-person front counter customer services by providing timely and accurate information related to licensing, health cards and other identification and vehicle permits
- Provide interpretations of guidelines, directives and procedures
- Provide guidance and support to customers in completing documents and forms
- Process business and individual customer transactions, determining that eligibility requirements are met and obtaining required documents
- Collect and process payments, issuing refunds, and reconcile payments with transactions
- Maintain files and electronic database systems
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Handling cash and operating cash registers and point of sale machines
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Previously working at a Service Ontario is considered an asset
- Knowledge of government services and programs at the municipal, provincial and federal level
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and problem-solving techniques
- Attention to detail including writing, grammar and execution in brand voice/tone
- Strong investigation, evaluation, and analytical skills
- Member-centric approach to customer service
- Thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a focus on quality
The candidate must be flexible to work during any hours of our operation for an average of twenty (20) – twenty-five (25) hours per week. More hours may be required, from time-to-time, as business needs require.
- Monday to Wednesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 7PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 1PM
If the Customer Service Representative position interests you, apply now! We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Niagara Falls, ON, Canada