Emergency Roadside Services (ERS) Driver
WHO WE ARE
CAA Niagara is a proud Niagara Region employer, that strives on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our community. We provide emergency roadside assistance, travel services, insurance coverage, membership and rewards savings, for over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and 139,000 members in Niagara. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned services provided to members.
Start your next journey with CAA Niagara! We are proud to provide a stable work environment with our in-house fleet of ERS Drivers, with the goal of exceptional member service.
CAA Niagara is looking for individuals interested in our one-year contract, ERS driver role.
We are a proud Niagara Region employer, with a vision of everyone in our community valuing belonging to our CAA family. Our ERS Drivers are roadside heroes. Combining superior customer service skills with mechanical and technical aptitude, our ERS drivers are true brand ambassadors. Our fleet ranges from first response CAA battery service to towing service utilizing wreckers and flat beds – all with the same goal, to get our members on the go.
- Deliver outstanding Member Service and act as an #ambassador for CAA Niagara
- Drive a CAA Niagara Fleet owned service vehicle to service members in response to dispatch calls
- Adhere to all applicable safety standards, internal policies and procedures, and laws while operating a fleet vehicle
- Must have ability to cross-train and be assigned, or reassigned, light service vehicle, tow-truck or flatbed
- Maintain a safe and clean work fleet vehicle by properly performing the daily circle checks and completing necessary daily inspections
- Use of a tablet to properly arrive, clear and move to next calls, as well as communicate with dispatch and management
- Assess and deliver services required once on scene, included by not limited to: jump starts, battery replacement, tire changes, lock-outs, towing, etc.
- Maintain productivity goals set by management
- Must have a valid G-Class Driver's License
- Must have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs, bend, twist, kneel, push, pull throughout the day
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain towing licenses (includes annual background checks and drivers' abstract review)
- Must have a clean driver's abstract to maintain coverage with Company's insurance company
Candidates must be able to support all hours of our operation: 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
Candidates must also be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
If you’re ready to start your next journey, apply now! We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Thorold, ON, Canada