Account Executive, Cambridge
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Account Executive is to prospect and close new business in the Cambridge, MA territory. The Account Executive serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and leads the sales process. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Account Executive include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years of outside sales in business to business selling experience and prospecting new accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
• Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
• Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
• Superior time management and organization skills
• Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
• A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
• Multilingual is considered an asset, but not required
• 100% paid health and dental care
• 401K retirement plan with 30% employer match
• Car allowance matched with Company gas card
• Long term disability and life insurance coverage
• Paid sick and vacation time
• 11 paid holidays
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential of this position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, MA, USA