Senior Marketing Database Specialist
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
This role plays a critical role in strategically driving email marketing campaigns, customer communications, and engagement strategies for sales retention and growth. In this role, you will be responsible for creating segmented strategies for various customer target groups and will work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company to define our communication strategy and execute on it. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, and strong results for our business within a collaborative and high-performing environment.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Managers, copywriters, and Graphic Designers, drive and develop email strategy and execution through customer segmentation, engagement, acquisition, retention, and post-stay communication and feedback.
- Own the email database and deployment calendar and management of cross -functional email requests for deployments from various departments
- Work with the VP of Marketing to design, develop and execute email marketing campaigns and integrated lead nurture strategy that supports the company’s goals and features.
- Ensure consistency and integration of message, branding, creative and content across email templates
- Execution and analysis of optimization tests (A/B and multi-variate tests) against content, creative and audience to improve engagement (open rate and click-through rate), and conversion
- Build KPIs and create and deliver related timely email marketing reporting that incorporate learnings and insights
- Work with dotdigital and other email marketing platforms to design, edit, check grammar and review emails before sending.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, technical issues, and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Ensure compliance with all applicable anti-spam legislation
- 3+ years of digital marketing achievements with an emphasis on customer relationship management, marketing automation and retention through email marketing
- Strategic and analytical mindset with a proactive approach to email campaign management
- Experience building HTML/CSS templates compatible across many email clients, web browsers and mobile devices
- Demonstrated experience building workflows, understanding business and customer requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with dotdigital, Pardot, Marketo, A/B testing,
- HTML/CSS templates experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, and other related integration middleware ( Zapier, Scribe, and Hubspot )
- Experience creating email graphics
- Experience with WordPress
- Interest and experience in the hospitality industry an asset
- Pay Type Salary
- Crowne Plaza, 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada