Spa Director - Christienne Fallsview Spa
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Spa Director?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
Spa Director Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the spa.
- Maintains retail strategy, selecting vendors for spa retail operations and managing contract agreements.
- Hire, coach and develop a successful and enthusiastic team.
- Works with the Food and Beverage Department to offer a spa inspired food and beverage menu.
- Manages supply inventories and purchasing controls.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas.
- Identifies and recommends new products and product enhancements to remain competitive in the market.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations
- Develops and manages spa promotions including gifting programs, gift with purchase, marketing efforts and holiday events.
- Assist event management team with group related spa requests.
- Oversee production of resort spa communications collateral including brochures, ad hoc posters and hand-outs and ensures promotion throughout the hotel.
- Train, coach and develop a successful and enthusiastic team of front of house associates, engaging in performance management and positive coaching and counseling as needed.
- Address guest concerns, requests, or issues either individually including follow up from guest satisfaction survey comments
- Serve as an individual contributor and department role model by performing technical or functional job duties such as covering desk, checking guest into the facilities, opening and closing duties, cleaning of various spa areas
- Collaborate with General Manager to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures to continuously improve department performance and Guest Satisfaction Scores.
- Responsible for all spa compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need as a Spa Director:
Experience: 3+ years’ leadership experience in a spa setting.
Education: Degree or Diploma in business administration, hotel and restaurant management or related major.
- Knowledge of spa and salon products and services.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Hotel Experience considered an asset.
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4352.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sheraton On The Falls, 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada