Production Coordinator, Intermediate Studio NEL - Production
Animation Production Coordinator
Division: NELVANA Studio Production
Work Status: Contract Position
About the Role:
- Ensure coordination of all materials related to animation production workflow, at each stage of the production
- At each stage of the production, ensure coordination materials related to production workflow, which includes but is not limited to: Script coordination and preparation of fine cut scripts, design coordination, art direction coordination, casting and voice record preparation, entering and checking status on reshoots
- Log all production activities by tracking all information and documents distributed, and ensure prompt distribution of production correspondence to internal and external clients/personnel (FedEx, fax, etc)
- Act as a liaison for all activities relating to assigned production(s)
- Scene planning and Nelnet Database maintenance as needed
- Provide administrative support to the producer, and the production in general
- Create and/or maintain various production schedules as directed by Producer
- Maintain distribution and contact lists
What We Need From You:
- A minimum of 1 years Animation Series production coordinating experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer knowledge; knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong understanding of production process
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family PD-Production
- Job Function 02-Media/Communications Creative & Design
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto, ON, Canada