Midday Host - CISN Country 103.9
A Corus Entertainment Radio Station
CISN Country 103.9 has a rare opening and opportunity to join the family. We are looking for a live midday host in Edmonton, Alberta - an individual who is creative, digitally savvy, and an energetic team player.
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL:
- Host a highly interactive show offering as much fun in the hallways of the radio station and online as you do on the air.
- Have a genuine interest and love for country music and live the pop culture lifestyle (are you watching/streaming what everyone is talking about?)
- Tell a good story.
- Listen as well as they talk
- Create and execute compelling content through a dedication to preparation and solid work ethic
- (When we get back to normal), embrace a high profile presence in the community through public appearances
- Feed our social media beast - building original content and leading in the connected world online
- email their resume and an MP3 scope of a recent show
- share examples of social media success
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family PG-Programming
- Job Function 02-Media/Communications Creative & Design
- Pay Type Salary
- Edmonton, AB, Canada