Who We Are
Fresh Prep is Vancouver’s homegrown meal kit delivery service. We help people throughout B.C. make world-class dinners with fresh, pre-cut and pre-portioned ingredients along with an extended menu of over 100 add-ons from local suppliers delivered weekly to your door.
From sourcing quality local goods, to delivering in reusable, recyclable and compostable packaging, we believe it’s possible to make convenient eating healthy and sustainable for the community we live in.
In the past few years, we have collected first place awards for The Georgia Straight’s Golden Plates (2019 and 2020) in addition to winning the 23rd and 24th Annual Best of Vancouver award for Best Meal Kit Service as voted by readers (2018 and 2019). Fresh Prep also placed on the Canadian Business and Maclean’s Magazine STARTUP LIST 2020 as a high-growth Canadian startup.
Who You Are
- Multi-Tasking Hero. You can work in a sometimes hectic workspace without getting flustered or losing your helpful personality.
- Collaborative Team Player: You are motivated by collaborative team task achievement and driving a results-oriented culture.
- Strong communicator: Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a changing environment and are able to pivot direction easily.
- Open: You are open to constructive feedback, but aren’t afraid to let your opinions be known. You approach the problem at hand from a strategic and empathetic point of view.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will own and lead media buy growth strategies from planning to execution for our existing as well as upcoming product and new market launches
- You will monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns across all our paid media channels
- You will partner closely with brand and creative teams to create best-in-class ads for our audiences
- You will identify new testing opportunities, plan a robust A/B testing roadmap and execute A/B experiments to drive growth
- You will continuously test and onboard new media platforms, ad formats and measurement solutions
- Report periodic performance to executives and leadership
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a seasoned performance marketer to own and drive our growth across all paid media channels including Search, Social and Display. Core responsibilities will include media planning, execution, performance monitoring and optimization. The position will report directly to the Director of Growth and offer an opportunity to work at the intersection of media, analytics, and omni-channel marketing.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in performance based marketing
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required) and promotions/
- Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
Who You Are
- Data is your friend and, you love tools like Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Google Data Studio
- You are competent with ad platforms like Google, Facebook
- You have extensive experience with day to day campaign optimization and full funnel advertising channels
- You have experience optimizing customer purchase journey on online channels through various multi-touch attribution models
- You are articulate. You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Even better, you practice empathy in all spheres.
- You understand the importance of details. You don’t sweat the small stuff and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, yet you have a keen ability to recognize nuance.
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- The ability to work from home or from our HQ located in beautiful East Vancouver
- Competitive pay and bonuses, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week and sample meals from our test kitchen at our HQ!
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada