E-commerce Web Developer
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
E-commerce Web Developer
Glen Dimplex Americas is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time opportunity as an E-Commerce Web Developer, responsible for maintaining ecommerce websites and other digital assets through effective collaboration with internal and external teams. The E-Commerce Web Developer will develop and implement UI/UX projects within existing frameworks, work with backend development teams to integrate and maintain web functionality, support websites on multiple platforms and manage day-to-day web functions.
- Manage daily administrative tasks of all ecommerce websites, B2B sites, CMS & other websites and apps
- Work with various departments to develop digital web channel components of integrated marketing campaigns, including landing pages, automations, promotions, etc.
- Maintain site navigation, including creating, removing and editing collections and pages & product tags based on merchandising and marketing strategies and web analytics
- UX development, ensuring technical feasibility and scalability.
- Ensure all development is responsive for supported devices
- Provide development and troubleshooting assistance for websites on various platforms.
- Maintain and monitor API connections required for functionality on various websites.
- Manage, track, and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on websites.
- Manage hosting services
- Work with sales, logistics and customer service on inventory management and fulfillment
- Coordinate with web agency partners to implement fixes to website issues raised through external feedback, internal feedback and insights observed through analytics tools
- Gather and report on analytics from sales, website metrics and SEO to optimize the site for conversions
- Lead SEO efforts, including engagement with SEO/SEM teams, to incorporate best practices into our site
- Manage and update website integrations through Click Dimensions and Bazaar Voice
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Web Development, or related field, or equivalent training and experience
- 2 years’ proven work experience developing ecommerce websites
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience with and knowledge of Google tools
- Experience with Content Management Systems and E-commerce Platforms such as Shopify, Wix, Wordpress and Drupal considered an asset
- Understanding of SEO principals and best practices
- Experience with CRM Dynamics and Click Dimensions considered an asset
- Experience with Bazaar Voice considered an asset
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, January 25, 2021
- United States