Senior Director, Marketing
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the full-time position of Senior Director, Marketing reporting to the Vice President, Sales and Marketing. The Senior Director, Marketing provides strategic leadership to ensure business development initiatives and strategies that meets corporate objectives. The incumbent will oversee marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achieve desired business goals. Develop an emerging team to foster a high level of creativity in a fast paced and demanding project environment. With a focus on connecting with new and existing customers to elevate brand perception, build awareness, he/she will have a radar focus on results and KPI's to justify and measure growing investments. Lastly, this individual will be responsible for ensuring programs are innovative, consistent across all consumer touch points, equally support online and in physical stores and international partners to truly stand out in the marketplace.
- Workplace; 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Develop a best-in-class marketing organization that is focused on driving growth and measurable results for the brand.
- Partner with the other leaders across the company to develop our forward-looking marketing strategy to align with company strategy to build a culture of cohesion and accountability.
- Lead and develop a team that shepherds consumer engagement, content strategy, social media innovation, influencer engagement, partnerships, retail marketing, growth marketing, PR and 1:1 relationship with consumers Groupe Marcelle's digital and retail ecosystem.
Lead Marketing Strategy
- Thoughtfully design marketing strategy based on different customer segments informed by varying levels of engagement, demographics, psychographics, return on investment and competitive analysis.
- Identify opportunities by monitoring engagement, return on marketing investment, and insights from social listening tools and consumer data platform.
- Develops, articulates and executes forward looking marketing plan utilizing industry best practices, considering past Groupe Marcelle’s successes.
- Implement tracking and monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations.
Communicate Goals & Foster Teamwork
- Lead the Creative and Visual teams to align on the structure, messaging, content and dissemination of key seasonal product launches, marketing campaign and stores windows.
- Ensure campaign roll out is on time and on budget.
- Provides leadership, inspiration and guidance in attracting, hiring, coaching, retaining and motivating a best-in-class Marketing team.
- Develop and maintain budgets for all marketing plans and initiatives.
- Develop close working relationships with brand leaders to ensure alignment on a shared vision and roadmap for bringing it to life. Build manage and coach a high-performing marketing team.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
Lead Growth Efforts Develops
- Measures and reports on key success metrics for the company and the marketing team.
- Lead new market development efforts to build brand awareness, love and sales through digital and physical channels.
- Management of external agency partners to ensure relationships are maximizing their potential and generating the expected return on investment.
- Evaluate new solution partners and opportunities to continually benchmark against existing solutions and programs.
- Develop a brand growth and education strategy for strategic new markets while evolving and growing brand voice within existing markets.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 15 years of experience in Marketing.
- Minimum 10+ years working within consumer goods, cosmetic or similar environment identifying marketing initiatives where success is measured, in part, through positive sales growth and traffic to websites.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate, coach and lead a diverse team.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines.
- Strong understanding of 360 marketing channels, strong analytical orientation.
- Experience managing teams and influencing stakeholders and partners.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual (English, French).
- Thrive in a fast paced, on-time deliverable environment.
- Creative and proactive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Desire to seek opportunities and lead change with optimism and enthusiasm.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada