Technician, HPLC/Raw Material (Evening shift)
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
This position is temporary full-time position for a maternity leave replacement (14 months).
The incumbent is responsible for HPLC analyzes of any product requiring an assay of active ingredients (pharmaceuticals, bulk and finished products) and analyzes of raw materials according to established specifications. He or (she) will perform the analyzes in accordance with applicable regulations/procedures and good manufacturing practices (GMP). He is also in charge of the drug product stability program and is a good support in terms of problem solving mainly relating to these two areas.
- Workplace : 9200 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- The work schedule is 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday to Thursday and 12PM to 5PM on Friday (40 hours/week).
- Hourly rate: $ 25,42/hr + evening bonus.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES WILL BE
The main tasks related to this position are described below. These are carried out in accordance with company policies as well as the GMP requirements and other applicable standards.
- HPLC analyzes of bulk and finished products and stabilities (pharmaceutical products).
- Physico-chemical analyzes of bulk and finished products and stabilities (pharmaceutical products).
- Development of HPLC method when necessary "troubleshooting".
- Analyzes of all cosmetic and drug raw materials.
- Maintains a precise inventory of the various samples in stabilities.
- Maintenance of the HPLC System.
- Maintain chemicals’ inventory/solvents/laboratory supplies for HPLC analyzes.
- Management of HPLC solvent discharges.
- Management of secondary HPLC standards.
- Management of retention samples.
- Management of laboratory equipment.
- Daily/weekly/monthly verification of laboratory equipment.
- Writing/revision of procedures and methods related to the position.
- Writing of method development and HPLC validation reports.
- Responsible for the stability program (pharmaceutical products).
- Preparation of bulk finished and stability files.
- Perform internal audits, as required.
- Other GMP related tasks, when needed.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Hold a College Diploma (D.E.C) in Chemistry or related subjects or hold a diploma or an attestation of studies whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority.
- Six (6) months of experience as a technical support in the company or other related field is an asset.
- Organized, methodical and responsible.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Good knowledge of GMP and Canadian regulations.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 9200 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Dorval, QC H8T 1A2, Canada