As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll play an important role in keeping our customers satisfied, by making sure they get their orders on time.
- Review, interpret, and process orders
- Arrange shipping to customers or to our other branches (as appropriate)
- Load outgoing inventory
- Unload and put away incoming inventory
- Identify inventory discrepancies and facilitate investigation
- Maintaining a neat and clean shop
- Compliance with all government regulations and rules (H&S, Operations, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work one half Saturday every month (in addition to your regular Monday to Friday schedule)
- Experience using manual material handling equipment is an asset (e.g. hand trucks/pump trucks)
- Experience as a licensed counter balance forklift operator
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
After your probation, you’ll be part of our health insurance plan. After a year, you’ll have access to a deferred profit-sharing plan and RRSP plan. In addition to standard vacation, you’ll receive 5 paid sick days
IMS is a mid-sized company with a small-company feel. We’re professional, but relaxed, and strive to maintain an open work environment. Any one of our 75 employees can talk to senior management for any reason, at any time.
We also value giving our people opportunities to advance. Many of our supervisors and managers have started in the warehouse. If you’re interested in learning and growing, this is the place for you.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rexdale, Toronto, ON, Canada