Communication Manager (12 months contract)
Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #276
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
The Communication Manager is responsible for Joseph Ribkoff’s digital communication strategy encompassing its development, management, and implementation. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role involves development of communication strategies, elevating overall brand image as well as increasing Joseph Ribkoff’s brand awareness. The Communication Manager should have a deep understanding of both the wholesale customer and the end-consumer’s expectations, be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and builds solid partnerships with assigned internal clients and external agencies.
- Social Media strategy and implementation –including competitive assessment, setting up of the KPI’s, handling content calendar, creating layouts and texts, analyzing the results and supervising community management.
- Development of B2B marketing and sales tools – including social media content, creation and distribution of digital promotional tools, design of marketing tools for online trade shows, preparation of sales meetings and handling of mailers.
- Public Relations strategy, development & implementation – including supervision of the PR coordinator, establishing strategy, and supervising the execution.
- Content strategy and for JR website – including planning and scheduling content calendar, managing 3rd party programmers, and analyzing the results.
- Budget management
- Agencies management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, strategic communications, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of advertising or marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with all types of social media
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Creative Studio, web content management systems experience
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Strong sense of esthetics
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently
- Sense of urgency; self-motivation and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada