Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #279
Monday, February 15, 2021
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Digital Transformation, you will lead the Creative Department with the objective of elevating and evolving the Joseph Ribkoff brand experience as part of our international growth plan. You'll be responsible for the creative vision of the brand, from concept to execution, leading all creative objectives and branding initiatives to deliver the ultimate Joseph Ribkoff omnichannel experience.
- Provide leadership to the creative department of the organization.
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
- Identify, scope and manage areas of the creative process that are necessary to deliver best in class for: idea generation, brand storytelling, packaging, campaigns, in-store creative design, web design, email, photography, copy, videography and store design.
- Gathering creative insights and guiding the development of effective, on-brand creative that delivers improved ROI over time.
- Oversight of project planning, process management and tools for the team.
- Review and deliver final approval of all outgoing creative prior to deadlines.
- Bridge communications across the organization's various departments acting as a point of contact for all creative and design information and inquiries.
- Deliver updates on the status of all marketing/creative projects and initiatives.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- University degree or equivalent experience in Design or Marketing.
- Experience working in the Fashion industry in a leadership capacity.
- 10+ years of direct work experience in a creative director and management capacity.
- Strong understanding of creative drivers for sales, growth and brand evolution.
- Able to lead a creative process from concept to completion while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Able to demonstrate discipline in meeting brand standards consistently.
- Can inspire creativity and is skilled at leading a team of creatives.
- Effective at producing fresh, innovative work that translates marketing strategies into compelling print and digital experiences.
- Skilled in concept development.
- Strong understanding of how to build customer engagement through creative content.
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada