We are seeking for a Pattern maker (full time and permanent position) who will be an organized, dynamic, bilingual individual to join our team.
- Produce patterns for balanced and proportional garments;
- Assure clear and detailed specifications of construction methods, trims and cutting guidelines;
- Assure feasibility and efficiency of construction methods and give appropriate feedback when needed.
- Fashion Design Diploma;
- 10 years’ experience in pattern design for ladies apparel;
- Knowledge of computerized pattern design, ideally using Lectra;
- Attention to details and precision;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner;
- Pay Type Hourly
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada