BI Finance Analyst
We are looking for an expert in accounting specializing in business intelligence “BI” to support the finance team in the development of reports but also their analyzes. We are presently working on the implementation project of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the organisation, project that will be ongoing for the next 24 months. The incumbent of the Business Intelligence Finance Analyst position will act as our D365 finance module expert. He/She will help develop and use tools and methods to collect, compile, model and oversee the quality of financial transactional data. Working closely with management, he/she is involved in project development, analysis and implementation of strategies, and guides the organization’s various department decisions.
- Act as the main resource person and expert for basic and advanced configurations of the D365 finance module
- Work closely with various technology and project teams to understand business data and provide analysis and requirements to ensure the data design / development initiatives are in line with the management expectations.
- Provide support throughout data lifecycle to resolve data issues and support operation users to interpret the data
- Develop and maintain knowledge of available data from different IT systems and data sources
- Design and implement reports and dashboard to provide insights and meet business requirements
- Identify, analyze key performance indicators (KPI) and interpret data to inform management decision-making
- Perform data analysis, with a wide variety of statistical methods
- Works closely with IT BI team to ensure that the needed data models are available and meet the expected reports and dashboards
- Establish strong relationships with peers and work cross-functionally with finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a specialized role in BI
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a business accounting role
- Proven experience in an accounting and financial systems
- Experience in the implementation process of Microsoft Dynamics 365, strong asset.
- Strong interest in data analytics, data transformation and problem-solving
- Experience in business intelligence and data management
- Advanced Knowledge: Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Job Family HR
- Pay Type Salary
- Kieran, 5900 Kieran, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada