National Ministry Leadership Team Administrator- Connecting Streams
Calgary, AB, Canada Req #178
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Title: National Ministry Leadership Team Administrator
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Anywhere (Western Canada)
Reports to: National Training & Leadership Development Manager
Position type: Part-Time Permanent (25 hours a week)
Power to Change’s mission is to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Do you want to be part of that mission?
About the Team:
The National Ministry Leadership team is a large team that supports, coaches and develops teams and materials for ministry in 6 key ministry areas. The areas include: Widow Ministry, Prison Ministry, Intercultural Ministry, Long-Term Care & Seniors Ministry, Inner-City Ministry and Addiction Recovery Ministry.
About the Role:
The National Ministry Leaders (NML) Administrator will assist the NML and National Training & Leadership Development Manager in organizing, maintaining, and improving communication and administrative systems.
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the following objectives:
Administrative Support (60%)
• The National Training & Leadership Development Manager’s inbox, calendar, travel needs, meeting agendas, and ensure reports are managed and organized.
• Administrative support in other administrative areas as needed including but not limited to data management, taking meeting minutes, arranging speaking engagements, and coordinating executive lunches and other events.
• Participation as a member of the NML to develop and implement a strategic plan and achieve objectives.
• Prayer habits for the team are intentional and regular
• All confidential information are handled appropriately and sensitively
• Actions items for NML team are followed up and accounted for.
• All communications and materials from the NML are reviewed so it’s in adherence with P2C/CS branding and expectations
• NML and National Training & Leadership are connected to the other CS areas by acting as a liason
• Key communications are accomplished by working closely with the Executive Assistant to the Director of Connecting Streams
• CS ministry stories are gathered by actively communicating and supporting the Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
Operations Support (15%)
• Monthly CS ministry statistics are collected and submitted for all Link locations
• Reimbursements, transfer requests & invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Budget and donor systems are well maintained by working alongside the National Training & Leadership Development Manager.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing executive administrative support
• Ministry support experience ( an asset)
• You have a deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
• You have strong interpersonal skills
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have strong command of Microsoft and Google Suite products, proficient in Excel or Google sheets
• You are technologically savvy, familiar with many online platforms such as ZOOM, Mailchimp and powerpoint presentation creation.
• You have strong administrative skills, highly organized and a good steward of time
• You are a self-started, self-motivated, enjoys being a team builder and able to work independently
• You have a genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
• You have the language and ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian organizations
What We Offer Our Staff:
• Employer-paid extended health and dental benefits (25+ hours)
• Group RRSP contribution options with up to 2.5% matching after 1 year of employment (25+ hours)
• Access to our Employment Assistant Program (EAP)
• Paid vacation
• Mentorship opportunities
• Weekly Chapel services
• Semi-annual Day of Prayer participation
• Discounts at our Resource Centre
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Power to Change requires that all staff have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
To view more career opportunities at Power to Change, please visit www.p2c.com/careers.
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Calgary, AB, Canada