ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STABLE, PEOPLE-FOCUSED EMPLOYER WHERE YOU CAN BUILD A CAREER? POLYTAINERS MAY BE A FIT FOR YOU!
Polytainers, Inc. is a plastic manufacturing company that produces plastic food containers used for grocery products. We have, and will continue to be, a people-focused company that places emphasis on career growth, cross-training, employee development, and extraordinary results. With a rich, 50-year history, we are excited about the future and are looking for people who are enthusiastic about establishing a career in a manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Printing Supervisor, the Operator will run, troubleshoot, and diagnose our Dry Offset printing machines.
This is a 2nd shift position. Hours for this position are 2:45 pm - 11:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Run or set up Dry Offset presses as assigned by Cell Leader
- Perform copy changes on base and lid presses
- Perform and maintain color match and registration
- Match printed product to color standard or PMS book and maintain standard
- Maintain quality as well as productivity
- Use raw materials (ink, blankets, etc.) in most cost efficient manner
- Verify proper molded product is used and quality of molded product
The following experience must be listed on your application/resume to be considered for this role:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working with Dry Offset Printing
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Polytainers is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Polytainers is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and
welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Polytainers is also committed to providing accommodations for people
with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with
you to meet your needs.