Developer, Test Software
Redlen Technologies is the leading provider of multi-energy, X-ray imaging modules based on proprietary Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) imaging sensors. Our precision energy detection platform provides solutions to Global Fortune 500 companies in the medical imaging, security and non-destructive testing market segments.
Detail-oriented? Love west coast living? You'll fit right in! Join our team of industry-leading researchers, engineers and designers delivering high resolution radiation-based imaging products that make the world a healthier and safer place. Located on Vancouver Island on Canada's Pacific coast, our employees and their families enjoy easy access to a wide variety of metropolitan and outdoor recreational activities, affording an unrivaled balance of technology work and a re-energizing lifestyle. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, and health and dental insurance.
Redlen is committed to promoting employee equity and building a skilled, diverse workplace reflective of Canadian society.
Reporting to the Product Engineering and Test Supervisor, the applicant will have the duties and responsibilities listed below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and support application software, GUIs, and APIs for CZT radiation detector custom test equipment
- Define, develop, and support software for operating and automating CZT radiation detector test equipment
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Develop software for analysis and visualization of CZT detector data
- Develop systems for the storage and processing of CZT detector data
- Update and maintain existing software
Minimum two years practical/industry experience in the following areas:
- Software development with Python, C/C++, or similar languages
- Developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying application software
- Test code development, integration, regression testing, and debugging
- Python, C/C++, SQL
- Source code version control and bug tracking (SVN, Git)
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Experience developing and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of Django or other web frameworks
- Experience with web front-end development
- Experience with MATLAB and LabVIEW
- Solid understanding of general mixed-signal electronic circuitry, especially as it applies to embedded systems.
- Passion for automating tasks
- Pay Type Salary
- Redlen Technologies Inc., 868120585, Saanichton, British Columbia, Canada