ENGINEER - Hardware Test
Redlen Technologies is the leading provider of multi-energy, X-ray imaging modules based on proprietary Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) imaging sensors. Our precision energy detection platform provides solutions to Global Fortune 500 companies in the medical imaging, security and non-destructive testing market segments.
Detail-oriented? Love west coast living? You'll fit right in! Join our team of industry-leading researchers, engineers and designers delivering high resolution radiation-based imaging products that make the world a healthier and safer place. Located on Vancouver Island on Canada's Pacific coast, our employees and their families enjoy easy access to a wide variety of metropolitan and outdoor recreational activities, affording an unrivaled balance of technology work and a re-energizing lifestyle. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, and health and dental insurance.
Redlen is committed to promoting employee equity and building a skilled, diverse workplace reflective of Canadian society.
- Configuration, documentation, and set-up instructions to support the specific test systems provided to manufacturing.
- Providing complete packages and work instructions suitable for use by production operators.
- Contribute to the scale-up and expansion of characterization and testing capabilities including automation and troubleshooting for various x-ray and gamma-ray applications.
- Assist in various material and device R&D experiments.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Redlen Technologies Inc., 868120585, Saanichton, British Columbia, Canada