Administrative Assistant - Distribution
Independently owned and operated for more than 100 years, Sheridan Nurseries is Canada's largest, fully integrated garden centre, retailer and grower, known for top quality products and services. Our Container Farm grows over 1.5 million woody potted plants on 200+ acres. At Sheridan Nurseries, we offer employees a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment, focused on growth, development and personal well being.
Sheridan Nurseries Distribution is actively searching for a:
Seasonal, Full Time
This office position in Distribution involves printing packing slips and providing customer service, as well as several other administrative tasks. It is a seasonal, full time position which requires the candidate to be available to work overtime and Saturdays during our peak Spring season.
- Data entry, including processing packing lists in SBI, as well as mileage and cash summaries in Excel to submit weekly.
- Filling accounts payable and receivable paperwork and scanning invoices for Head Office.
- Assist pick-up guests, collecting payment as required.
- Assist truck drivers – supply and monitor paperwork.
- Label printing on TEC printer.
- Contacting guests from Daily Call List as required.
- Provide back-up support to administrative staff as needed.
- Detail oriented and organized with strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use various office equipment.
- Previous experience in a distribution office setting an asset.
- Ability to work extended hours and Saturdays as seasonal peaks require.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Distribution - 12266 10th Line, 12266 10th Line, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada