Associate Veterinarian - Park Road Veterinary Clinic
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is looking for a full time Veterinarian to join our team. We are a busy 4-doctor companion animal hospital in Brantford, Ontario dedicated to providing veterinary care for dogs and cats. We take great pride in our veterinary clinic and the level of care we provide for our clients. We follow AAHA guidelines, giving core vaccines to all our patients. You would be joining a team of experienced and supportive support staff that help make the days run well.
Our CVO accredited facility offers a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, diet, and preventive health care for dogs and cats so they live a longer, happier life. In addition, the hospital provides surgical services, dentistry, x-ray & ultrasound.
As our ideal candidate you have: A valid Veterinarian from an accredited university and a CVO license; a desire to work as part of a team; a positive attitude and passion for what you do every day; a strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients; and excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and with interpersonal relationships. New grads welcome!
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we have implemented added measures so our hospital teams can continue to provide essential services to animals, following the guidelines for physical distancing.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
• A valid Veterinarian from an accredited university
• Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
• A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
• Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 600+ Veterinarians
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team!
- Pay Type Salary
- 627 Park Rd N, Brantford, ON N3T 5L8, Canada
- Ontario, Canada