Associate Veterinarian - West Brant Animal Hospital
West Brant Animal Hospital, a full service companion animal hospital, is currently looking for a part time Veterinarian to join our friendly and dynamic team! We are a progressive 4-vet, fast paced companion animal clinic based in South western Ontario. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
We believe in a high standard for medicine and we are fully equipped with a full in house lab, digital x-rays, dental x-rays, ultrasound, cold laser and surgical laser. We also have a board certified dermatologist that comes to our clinic once a month. Our hospital is PennHIP certified and Feline friendly.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we have implemented added measures so our hospital teams can continue to provide essential services to animals across Canada, following the guidelines for physical distancing.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
• A valid Veterinarian from an accredited university
• Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
• A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
• Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
West Brant Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 600+ Veterinarians
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team!
- Pay Type Salary
- 693 Colborne St W, Brantford, ON N3T 5L5, Canada
- Ontario, Canada