F.T. Head Golf Professional
The Head Golf Professional is responsible for the all aspects relating to the daily golf experience of our guests from arrival through departure. The golf experience at the Marshes Golf Club will be one that our guests will cherish for a lifetime.
The Marshes is recognized as the top public golf course in Ottawa, with limited membership, which is located in the technology park in Kanata, Ontario. The club is also a National Junior Golf Development Center in Canada.
The Club has hosted many major events including multiple World Junior Girls Championships, along with the 2016 Ontario Senior Men’s Amateur Championship.
- Financial Management:
- Ensure that the Golf Operations Department is performing as set out in the Business Plan
- Maximize production and profit through effective labour controls and management.
- Golf Operations Management:
- Recruit, train, coach and supervise the leadership team that oversees the Golf Shop Staff, Golf Services Professionals, Golf Car Attendants, Ambassadors and Practice Facility Staff as their roles relate to the daily experience of our guests.
- Become the benchmark for your team by leading by example, rewarding and motivating your team and developing them into future leaders of the golf industry.
- Golf Retail Department:
- Design a golf retail offering that will set the benchmark for a high-end resort golf course from a sales and presentation perspective.
- Ensure that the Golf Shop Inventory is maintained to ensure maximum profitability of the retail business.
- Golf Instruction:
- Design and execute a Practice Facility experience that will recognize Marshes as a leader and innovator in our industry.
- Perform golf instruction for our guests, VIP ’s, colleagues and juniors.
- Golf Events
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Golf Event Manager to ensure that golf events and outings are carried out in a professional and efficient manner.
- Rental Equipment Management:
- Ensure that our golf cart fleet is impeccably clean, mechanically sound and safe.
- Ensure that our fleet of rental golf clubs are impeccably clean, complete and in excellent condition.
- Become a leader in the golf industry
- Source new, innovative and efficient ways to maximize the work production and future careers of our employees.
- Ensure our Mobile Communication Equipment is accounted for and in excellent working condition.
- Attend Golf Course Management Team meetings.
- Actively support Health & Safety
Apply online or email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank You to all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada