F.T. Guest Services Partner (Front Desk Agent)
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Guest Service Partner. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
- Minimum 2 years' previous experience in Hotel Front Office operations.
- University degree or College diploma in Hotel Management an asset.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Visual One an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have cash/float handling experience.
- Must be able to work shift work, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Strong Guest Service orientation and training skills background required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Seeks feedback on Guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with Brookstreet Hotel SOP’s and philosophy of partner empowerment.
- Maximizes rooms’ revenue through liaising with Reservations to maintain continual rate and room inventory integrity.
- Stays abreast of arrival reports and VIP's to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded.
- Knows all emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures.
- Implements and maintains Guest Service standards.
- Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada