AEC developments - Site Supervisor
About Us and Our Integrated Approach
AEC Developments has big plans for growth and we need the best talent to make it happen. We are established enough to have deep local roots yet nimble enough to aggressively pursue our bold goals. We believe that investing in our talent is critical to achieving these goals.
At AEC Developments we believe in True Teamwork. We have architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, structural engineers, construction managers, energy management specialists, and facility management specialists under a single roof and we are an industry leader in our approach to integrated building services. This role will provide you with an opportunity to develop as a Site Superintendent while also allowing you to work towards developing a unique skill set as an expert in integrated construction delivery.
AEC Developments is seeking an experienced Site Superintendent to join our team. This position is responsible for day-to-day construction site management, site health and safety, and coordination of according to the construction documents. It will involve interaction between owners, consultants and contractors.
What You Will Do
- Establishing a safe work attitude on the site
- Carry out and administer the work schedule at the site
- Work in a manner that respects the owner, the trades, building officials and AEC Developments
- Utilize available resources in order to proactively avoid issues prior to them occurring
- Ensure that deficiencies are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Exercise strong ethics and values
What We Need
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience as a construction site supervisor in the ICI sector
- A solid grasp of building concepts and construction details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to work with all levels from the trades to the owner in a productive and professional manner
- Leadership skills
- Strong organizational ability to keep documents accessible and current and the site
- Enforcement, monitoring and maintenance of “As-Built” documents
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus
- Competitive vacation
- Reimbursement of annual dues for professional organizations
- Employee referral program
- Employee social club – employees attend a variety of recreational and cultural events
- Strong volunteer outreach to the community – we support Habitat for Humanity, Hockey Helps the Homeless, KidsAbility and many other organizations
Why Join Our Team?
We offer challenging and rewarding careers, and are committed to integrity and business ethics, with safety as a top priority. We promote a healthy balance between our employees’ professional and personal lives, taking time to appreciate our work and celebrate our achievements.
To learn more about our company visit our website at https://builtbyaec.com/about/.
How to Apply
Please apply above. You can also visit our website for more career opportunities at https://builtbyaec.com/careers/. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.
Thank-you for your interest in AEC Developments!
- Pay Type Salary
- Kitchener, ON, Canada