Operations Supervisor - Woodlands
AV Group is currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor – Woodlands.
Reporting to the Operations Superintendent, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and providing leadership and coaching to AV Group’s Field Operations.
Responsibilities associated to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and manage harvesting, road building and transportation contractors, ensuring all health, safety and environmental regulation are met and exceeded.
- Coaching contractors to ensure production, delivery and quality targets are consistently met and deliveries are on time and on budget
- Provide the leadership required to foster an environment of continuous improvement across the operation
- 3-5 Years supervisory experience
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Promote and support all safety and environmental initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Is an energetic, enthusiastic, and team oriented individual
- Exceptional organization, decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills (MSOffice)
- Lean six sigma training would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset
Why AV Group?
With AV Group you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application before December 3, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Some College
- Atholville, NB, Canada