Fibre Flow Manager - Woodlands
AV Group is an exciting and innovative company that is backed by world class strength, the Aditya Birla Group (ABG), a 55 billion $US corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Over 60 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. As a member of The Aditya Birla Group based in India, our mandate is to produce specialty pulp products to service the textile industry. Consequently, we offer professional challenges in a range of disciplines to assist us to grow and operate. AV Group offers outstanding career opportunities as well as the chance to be a part of a developing team.
AV Group is currently recruiting for a Fibre Flow Manager – Woodlands Division.
Reporting to the Woodlands Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing timber flows across our NB operations, including purchasing raw materials for two company owned pulp mills and managing third part sales from our harvesting operations.
Responsibilities associated to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the residual fiber and purchase wood requirements including sourcing, negotiations, delivery schedules and contract management.
- Manage all outside sales agreements of timber products from our woodlands operations including contract management, delivery schedule and negotiations.
- Provide the leadership required to foster an environment of continuous improvement across the operation
- 5-10 Years progressive experience
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Promote and support all safety and environmental initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Is an energetic, enthusiastic, and team oriented individual
- Strong understanding of the forest industry and wood flows in Eastern Canada
- Exceptional organization, decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills (MSOffice)
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset
Why AV Group?
With AV Group you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application before December 3, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nackawic, NB, Canada