Banff, Alberta T1L, Canadá Sol. nº 226
domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2020
Our Aesthetician’s ensure our guests receive an amazing spa experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure our guests feel welcome by being warm, open and friendly providing a sincere and caring service at all times.
- Ability to perform facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing in a safe and professional manner to clients as certified/trained.
- Review medical history/ waiver guest notes prior to each treatment.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations of our guests.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment is in safe and clean working order.
- Maintain appropriate product inventory for all treatments. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain an ample amount of supplies at all times.
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with guests.
- Actively participate in all incentives and retail sales goals as set by management.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
Skills and Experiences
- Professional Requirements: certified training from a reputable Canadian school or International equivalent
- Able to provide a recent, clear criminal record check
- Previous practical work experience performing facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures preferred.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Banff, Alberta T1L, Canadá