Business Development Manager - Michigan (Detroit Area)
Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Michigan (Detroit Area)
Reporting to the Vice-President of Field Sales
Are you a closer? Do you have experience successfully selling into local and regional grocery, convenience stores, and other retail and compatible industries? Do you want to work with, and learn from, other top talent, make an impact and earn top-tier compensation commensurate with your performance? If so, this position is for you.
Our growing company is hiring Business Development Managers who have a hunger to chase and close new business. You will work with our sales team to achieve sales goals using proven best practices. To excel at this role, you should be a “hunter” with the ability to work with a team to exceed customer expectations.
Arctic Glacier is North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier® Premium Ice. We serve over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations.
Our Company Vision
Bringing more to the party!
The international leader of premium quality packaged ice, equipment, and related services. Excelling in terms of product quality, customer service, marketing support, and innovation, the company is composed of a highly skilled, engaged, and purposeful team focused on achieving the maximum value for all our stakeholders.
- Source sales leads to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized in your territory
- Secure meetings and presentations
- Nails the setup and implementation exceeding customer expectations
- Builds relationships with customers to secure and grow business
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of skills, experience and education.
- Three years’ demonstrated sales success with a focus in seeking out new customers
- Experience as a Field Merchandiser Rep or a Field Sales Rep in the DSD, retail beverage, or packaged products industry considered a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Expert in the sales process and customer relationship management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Highly organized and capable of completed tasks with competing deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Détroit, Michigan, États-Unis