Just the Tip of the Iceberg
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and twenty one US states.
Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing full administrative support and coordinating business operations to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manages and maintains the CEO’s daily calendar ensuring daily appointments and general correspondence is met as required. Includes scheduling meetings, booking and confirming appointments, preparing files and documentations necessary for scheduled appointments.
- Provides administrative support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. Proof-reads documentation for accuracy and completeness, including highly confidential correspondence, executive briefing materials, and other material for business purposes.
- Liaise with other internal and external agencies, organizations, and groups.
- Participation and support in special projects requested by the President & CEO, C-Suite and Board of Directors.
- Additionally, provides administrative support to CFO and CHRO.
- Leads organization of corporate functions and events.
- Plans, arranges, and communicates cost effective and efficient travel. Maintains information on itineraries with airlines, hotels, and car rental agencies.
- Performs routine office management responsibilities as required, maintains office equipment, and maintains yearly calendar of activities and initiatives.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role, or equivalent position.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills including verbal and written, necessary to maintain a professional atmosphere in the workplace.
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Ability to work under a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work with all level of personnel, including C-Suite and Board of Directions.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Philadelphie, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis