Customer Success Manager
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and nineteen US states.
Customer Success Manager
Reporting to the Area Vice President, this position is responsible for managing all aspects of the sales and marketing activities within the Central and Northern California region including; maintaining existing customer accounts, pursuing new customer accounts, and building relationships, while meeting and exceeding revenue targets set forth for the region.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
· Understands the retail landscape in the region marketplace.
· Experience working in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
· Worked in or cross-functionally with an operations team, preferably in a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Prefer experience with a CRM platform.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Elk Grove, Californie, États-Unis