Hygiene Technician Lead Hand, Edmonton
Notre vision est de devenir le fournisseur de solutions d’hygiène innovant le plus fiable au monde, améliorer la qualité de vie en créant des espaces sains dans les communautés où nous vivons, travaillons et nous divertissons. Cela semble simple? Certainement pas, mais c’est exactement la raison pour laquelle nous relevons le défi. Nous voulons vivre dans un monde où les installations sont sûres et hygiéniques.
Chez Citron Hygiène, nous nous engageons à être les meilleurs et cela commence par la recherche des meilleurs collaborateurs. Nous avons développé une équipe de personnes extraordinaires au Canada, aux États-Unis et au Royaume-Uni. En tant que gagnant du titre Milieu de Travail d’Exception de « Globe and Mail » en 2019, nous collaborons, nous faisons preuve d’intégrité, nous fournissons la plus haute qualité dans tout ce que nous faisons et nous nous amusons à le faire.
The Lead Hand is responsible of supervision and leadership of the Service department and respond to customer concerns and inquiries in a courteous and professional manner. He or she will effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the service team to drive the growth of revenue, productivity, quality assurance and to promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Lead Hand include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee and manage the Service department’s operations and scheduling.
• Manage quality assurance - setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all service activities.
• Ensure completion of service routes, installs & other service appointments
• Advise mechanics of work that must be completed.
• Conduct regular performance appraisals for all Service department staff.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to all subordinate staff.
• Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
• Oversee and direct Service department resource and workforce issues for the organization.
• Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
• In conjunction with the regional VP, responsible for appropriate staff levels to meet requirements of the branch.
• Responsible for recruitment, hiring, terminations and performance management.
• Manage the morale in the team by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers.
• Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
• Recommend to enhance and develop policies, procedures and service systems to meet the goals of the department.
• Measure and monitor key indicators of the service delivered
• Ensure that all reporting employees adhere to company policies and procedures
• Maintain the cleanliness of the technician areas of the facility, including service vehicles
• Ensure that all health and safety policies and practices are adhered to including proper maintenance and safety inspections of service vehicles
• High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
• Previous leadership experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities.
• Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes.
• Able to identify key issues and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
• A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
• Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
• Experience with route logistics operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of inventory control techniques and procedures.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
• Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Edmonton, AB, Canada